I’m sure I am not the only one who doesn’t mind football but isn’t bothered about watching every single world cup match, but it can be quite annoying when your partner or close friends and family are obsessed with it. So here are a few things to keep yourself occupied while they are watching a match.
- Put on a film, if you have another device
- Go to the gym: although if they insist on watching all of the matches, you’ll end up being there all day.
- If you have dogs, take them for a really long walk.
- Read a book
- Find a new TV series to get into
- Take some time for yourself, whether that be a pamper night or something else.
- Make more plans with your friends
- Do the things you’ve been avoiding, whether it be cleaning, visiting some family etc.
If none of these work, then the only resort left is to attempt to enjoy it with them. If you think of any other ideas please let us know and good luck getting through these next few football mad weeks.