What is a shower thought? Well a shower thought is one of those weird thoughts you have during the day, most often in the shower. Sometimes we end up spending 20+ minutes in the shower because of these thoughts. Today I thought I’d make a list of 21 interesting shower thoughts, so here they are:
1. Nothing is on fire, fire is on things.
2. Japan’s flag could be a pie chart of how much of Japan is Japan.
3. Being called “Jr” or “the third” is the real life equivalent of having to use numbers at the end of your username.
4. The objective of golf is to play the least golf.
5. Your bed is just a shelf for your body when you’re not using it.
6. When people think about time travelling to the past they are worried about changing the present by doing something small, yet they rarely think about changing the future by doing something small.
7. The only time the word “incorrectly” isn’t spelt incorrectly is when it’s spelt incorrectly.
8. iPhone chargers should be called apple juice.
9. If you punch yourself and it hurts, are you weak or strong?
10. Humans have a terrible battery life – 8 hours of charging for 16 hours of usage.
11. When a pregnant woman swims she is a human submarine.
12. What if aliens visited earth when dinosaurs were around, saw the huge creatures, got scared and never came back?
13. If you were born prematurely you can never say “I was born ready”.
14. How many photos do you think you are in without even realising?
15. Your belly button is just your old mouth.
16. When you’e criticised for being short people are just telling you that the worst thing about you is that there isn’t more of you.
17. The first 18 years of your life are like a free trial, then it becomes pay to play.
18. Some of us are still “it” for from a game of tig/tag.
19. There was a time when you played outside with your friends for the last time and you didn’t even realise it.
20. Why is there a thing called a grapefruit when there is a fruit called a grape?
21. How many places do you think you have visited for the last time?
What do you think of these shower thoughts? Let us know if you have any other shower thoughts that are more interesting than ours. Thank you for reading!